Accuride DA4190 – slide and tilt system for high bay storage.
Accuride has used its vast experience in automotive design and accreditation to TS16949 to design and build a brand new, light weight aluminium slide and tilt system for access to drawers installed at, or above, shoulder height.
The system is easy to fit and fully adjustable with the drawer in place. The tilt can also be varied by the installer depending on the height of the drawer.
Side rollers, which act as buffers for the drawer, can be adjusted via cams at the front, even with the drawer in place. This is a much improved feature that will help installers fit the drawer quickly and neatly. Side dampers soften the drop and the distinctive red rollers guide the drawer open and closed.
This system is ideal for harsh and tough applications such as on emergency services vehicles.
Features & Benefits
- Gives access to drawer contents at and above shoulder height.
- Angle of tilt is preset by installer.
- Load rating up to 65kg*
- The bumper wheels dampen and smooth out the movement, even when fully loaded.
- Fully adjustable from the front and with the drawer in place.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Can be used with the locking handle kit, DBHAND-2.
*The mechanism has been slam tested for 10,000 cycles with 35kg and then an additional 2,000 cycles with 65kg. However, operator safety is important and maximum loads will be limited by health and safety manual handling guidelines