Component Parts for Self Assembly.
Friction guides are competitively priced compared to high precision ball guides, yet are still suitable for most automation requirements.
- Lightweight aluminium track, lengths 1m and 2m with pre-drilled fixing holes
- Three guide options: non-adjust, manual adjust, automatic adjust
- Ultra-low wear
- No lubrication required: maintenance free
- Resistant to dirt and dust
- Suitable for harsh environments
- Vibration resistant and quiet operation
- Corrosion resistant and suitable for high pressure wash down
- The guides can be used in any orientation. They have been designed to absorb equal wear in both the Y and Z orientations
- Two or more tracks can be butted together to create a track of infinite length. (Misaligned tracks will cause excessive wear on the guides)
- Carriages sold separately