New Heavy Duty Slide DP9301 - 100% Extension.
The standard 9301 zinc plated slide has been given an organo-mineral top coat to bring its corrosion resistance up to 500 hours, making it ideal for heavy duty applications exposed to higher levels of humidity or damp. It includes a plastic ball retainer and stainless steel ball bearings.
The slide has been subjected to salt spray testing according to the ASTM B117-07a standard and evaluation per B-633-07a (requirements for electrodeposited zinc coatings).
Food-grade grease has been used to extend its use into catering applications. White rust may appear before 500 hours, but this has no impact on the performance of the product.
- Equipment and battery access
- Access for maintenance and repair
- Heavy duty storage and display
- Food and beverage industry
- Tool storage
- Chemical or waste storage
- Outdoor cabinets
Features & Benefits
- Corrosion resistance 500 hours
- Load rating up to 227kg (10,000 cycles)
- 100%+ extension.
- 19.1mm slide thickness.
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- Food-grade grease