New Heavy Duty Slide with lock-out and disconnect - Accuride DZ3507.
The DZ3507 has been designed for larger, heavier electronic enclosure applications.
However, the special features make this slide very useful in other applications and markets. So don't just think of this one for electronic enclosures; the unhanded disconnect and lock-out, good load rating for a small side space, and over-travel all make this a very useful all-round product.
Features & Benefits
- Load rating up to 82kg (10,000 cycles).
- 100%+ extension.
- 12.7mm slide thickness.
- Pinch-free, spring disconnect makes drawer removal and reinsertion easy.
- One-Motion Insertion simplifies reinsertion and installation of heavier loads.
- For 2 to 8U chassis.
- Stocked in 8 lengths from 406 to 762mm.
- Available in zinc finish.
- Optional enclosure mounting brackets (DZ63485-4).
*The mechanism has been slam tested for 10,000 cycles with 35kg and then an additional 2,000 cycles with 65kg. However, operator safety is important and maximum loads will be limited by health and safety manual handling guidelines